Steelcraft LS Series stainless steel doors utilize all stainless steel components and internal reinforcements protecting it from corrosion both where you see it and where you don’t. An excellent value built to withstand the harshest environments. Steelcraft can provide custom stainless steel door designs only limited by your creativity. Custom stainless steel doors can provide a unique sophisticated look as well as have practical benefits. Custom sizing, lites, and finishes can be combined with performance ratings to create an architectural design perfect for your showcase projects.
They are available for single- and double-door applications, are hurricane-approved and built to resist corrosion. All-stainless steel alloys deliver corrosion resistance and an aesthetic look. The LS18 and LS16 Series doors offer versatile features while standing up to hurricane-force winds.
Features and Benefits
- Polystyrene, honeycomb or polyurethane door cores to suit various applications
- 18-gauge and 16-gauge (standard); heavier gauge is available on a quote basis
- Steel-stiffened available on quote basis
- Vertical edge seams: seamless and interlocking edge
- Beveled hinge and lock edges
- Component parts and hardware reinforcements are 100% stainless steel
- Offered in two stainless steel alloys: 304 (typical corrosion resistance) or 316 (heavy corrosion resistance)
- Fire-rated up to Class A (3-hour)
- Sound-rated to STC 51 (seals not included)
- Hurricane-approved (NOA Dade County Florida)
- Corrosion resistance conforms to ASTM A666
- LS Series doors meet fire rating requirements; they are listed for installations requiring compliance to both neutral pressure testing (ASTM E152 and UL-10B) and positive pressure standards (UL-10C)