Warren Doors and Access Control has a full service door and frame shop on premises and maintains a large stock inventory of over 1,500 different products including metal doors, frames, and hardware. Contact us today for a quote on your next project!
Allegion: Why Steel?
- THE STEEL EDGE: Steel is one of the strongest materials available, so it’s no wonder why doors made of steel are the most durable, as it will never crack, warp or rot. But what are some of the other advantages to specifying steel for your door and frame materials?
- PERFORMANCE: Steel lasts longer, requires fewer repairs, and is sturdier than other products. It outperforms wood, aluminum, and fiberglass in security, fire ratings, sound reduction, vandal resistance, and other demanding environments. In fact, even when those other materials try to boost their results with special cores or other techniques, they still can’t match the performance and longevity of hollow metal steel.
- VALUE: With strength and durability comes a lower total cost of ownership. Properly installed and maintained hollow metal doors often last 30 years or longer. As the years pass, steel doors can be inexpensively repaired in the field while softer, less durable wood and aluminum doors will have to be replaced.
- BEAUTY: Forget the warmth of wood. Today’s steel doors offer an endless variety of stunning design options. Whether you’re looking for a modern stainless steel appearance, vibrant colors, or even a faux finish, steel’s versatility makes your project stand out as it stands up to time and the environment.
- RESILIENCE: Speaking of the environment, steel doors and frames are smarter for the planet. Since steel is the most recycled material in North America, your doors and frames have a life far beyond your project. It can be recycled endlessly into new steel products. This closed-loop life cycle provides many environmental and economic advantages.
STEELCRAFT AND REPUBLIC DOORS
Allegion Family of Brands