SDC’s key switch assemblies provide an economical method of authorized control for a variety of applications. A choice of several contact configurations ensure compatibility with virtually any system. Key switch assemblies are compatible with U.S. standard, 1” and 13/8” mortise key cylinders and interchangeable core cylinders. Compatibility with a new or existing facility mechanical key system is maintained.
SDC’s 800AL series vandal resistant switch assemblies come standard with 1/4” thick aluminum faceplates and heavy duty rated switches. Available in a narrow faceplate size to mount directly to the door frame or single gang sizes to be box mounted.
- 1/4” thick aluminum faceplates
- Alternate action (AA) or momentary (MO)
- SPDT or DPDT
- 22 gauge wire leads, 7”
- Tamper resistant, recessed cylinder
- Tamper resistant spanner screws
- 1” – 13/8” mortise cylinder compatible
- Large actuator for positive and consistent activation
- Optional Features: Visual status indicator (LED) and Anti-tamper switch (ATS)