Steelcraft high definition doors unite looks and performance with the CE Series. CE Series embossed doors are designed to meet the architectural requirements for embossed panel doors, from light to 16 gauge extra heavy duty. Premium standard door construction combines a beveled lock and hinge side, strong epoxy filled interlock edges, and unsurpassed 7 gauge hinge reinforcement. The continuous bonding of the laminated core to steel face sheets provides an attractive, flat door, free of face welding marks. Tests have proven that the CE Series door has a high resistance to impact damage, low thermal conductivity and high STC ratings.
From executive office settings to multi-family housing units to university conference facilities, the Steelcraft commercial embossed high definition 2-panel doors enhance any environment. Crafted detailing gives these doors a face of keen beauty and elegant style that’s sure to upgrade the appearance of your setting. Available as prime painted, factory finish painted, or GRAINTECH™ factory stained. These doors feature two inset panels with deep shadow detail and your choice of straight cut or arched top designs.
- Polystyrene core system, laminated to both steel faces, enhancing the structural integrity of the whole door and providing the benefit of enhanced thermal performance
- Beveled hinge and lock side edges have tighter tolerances and smaller gaps between door and frame face for a better visual appearance and ensuring easier operation and eliminating binding and sticking
- Full height, epoxy filled mechanical interlock edges provide structural support and stability the full height of the door edges
- Edges may be filled (with tack welds around edge openings)
- Patented universal hinge preparations allow for easy field conversion from standard-weight to heavyweight hinges
- Standard 14 gauge inverted top and bottom channels provide excellent door stability, and is able to be dressed with top and bottom caps
- Recessed Dezigner™ Glass Trim creates clean edge, flush with the door surface