Rosslare’s UHF SMART™ longe-range reader, the AY-U915BT, is a unique UHF-RFID credential reader with Rosslare BLE-ID™ credential read capability (for both iOS and Android). By reading both UHF and Bluetooth (BLE-ID), the reader enables system integrators to develop new solutions, such as multi-factor authentication. The AY-U915BT can be configured to read up to 70 credentials within the read range, and to buffer the output to the host controller in Wiegand 26-bit to 128-bit or SIA Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP V2) including SCP mode (Secured Channel Protocol) to let the reader connect to any controller that supports OSDP.
UHF Long Range Series readers work with most third-party controllers, and are suitable for indoor and outdoor use in a wide range of RFID applications including access control, transport management, vehicle management, car parking, and production process control. They are ideal for high-throughput usage, reading 10 credentials or RFID labels per second, and are IP67 rated for outdoor purposes. Readers are offered in two sizes for different indoor/outdoor usage, and feature an optional desktop enrollment station for simple credential deployment and user enrollment.
- MD-81 functionality built-in
- Wide range of UHF credential form factors available
- UHF read range up to 6 m (19 ft) UHF credential cannot be installed in RF-proof vehicles
- Supports Bluetooth communication for Rosslare BLE-ID™ smartphone apps for Android and iOS
- Can read up to 10 credentials per second or down to 1 credential per second (programmable)
- IP67 water and dust resistant, IK10 vandal resistant
- RGB LED used for operational indication