Ives offers a variety of architectural hinges, also known as butt hinges, that will cover any need in residential and commercial applications while also exceeding code requirements. It is important to consider the door width, thickness, weight and clearance when choosing a hinge. With tested durability and consistent superior performance, Ives architectural hinges get the job done.
To learn more about choosing the right hinge and deciding the correct number of hinges for your door, check out Ives’ helpful guide here.
Features & Benefits
- Variety of Offerings
- Offered in brass, steel and stainless steel base materials to meet code requirements
- Wide selection that can meet unique budget, application or style needs
- With each hinge, additional options are available for safety, security and electrification needs
- Quality and Convenience
- Hinges tested for cycles, weather and environment to ensure high performance
- Large selection of finishes allows for consistent door hardware style and design
- Packed with screws and fasteners
- Exceeds Industry Standards
- Certified to exceed ANSI/BHMA A156.1 for performance standards
- Meets ANSI/BHMA 156.7 for template hinge dimensions
- UL Classified for windstorm rated assemblies – R37965