Hirsch ScramblePad keypad readers are a family of access control products that provide high-security functionality with their patented scrambling of the illuminated keypad digits. The ScramblePad design is ideal for the world’s most secure locations. Its high-security scramble feature randomly orders digits each time the “START” button is pressed. The random scrambling prevents stealing a user code via pattern recognition, and also prevents keypad wear that leaves a tell-tale impression of the numbers used in a valid PIN. Plus, viewing restrictors narrow the field of vision and only the person directly facing the ScramblePad can see the presented digits.
- High security and flexibility: Combines the world’s most secure PIN code entry device with the world’s most flexible card reader
- One reader, all major credentials: Supports PIV, PIV-I, CIV, CAC, PLAID, legacy credentials (DESFire, MIFARE, UID), and proximity
- FICAM migration: Versatile platform that transitions seamlessly and simultaneously for certified validation systems
- Compatible with all systems: Wiegand, RS-485, OSDP, and Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Downloadable upgrades: Download firmware and feature updates and changes over the OSDP connection