The LM9300 lock provides a three-point locking system designed for tornado, hurricane, fire rated, or high security applications. Latches at the top, side and bottom of the door provide protection from high wind speeds and 15-lb. projectile impacts up to 100 mph when paired with a Steelcraft Paladin tornado-resistant door.
All three latches engage when the door is shut and retract simply by rotating the lever, providing superior protection with familiar operation. Available in six functions and with 33 lever designs, the LM9300 can easily integrate into any application and suite with other Schlage locks, as well as Von Duprin exit devices.
Features & Benefits
- Tornado configuration complies with FEMA 361 and ICC500 tornado shelter guidelines
- Hurricane configuration complies with Florida Building Code Enhanced Protection Area (EHPA) standard
- Available in six functions, including classroom security and office/entry, for application integration
- Vertical rods ship pre-aligned and pre-installed with Steelcraft doors, enabling quick and simple installation
- Compatible with all L Series trims, both sectional (rose) and escutcheon, and 30 lever designs