Hager’s 4501/4601 Delayed Egress is recommended for use in retail, commercial, hospitals, and assisted living facilities to promote safety and security. When unauthorized egress is initiated, egress is delayed through the door for 15 seconds (or 30 seconds) by the approved locking hardware. Meanwhile, the person exiting must wait while personnel or security responds. The door unlocks after 15 seconds (or 30 seconds) have elapsed permitting egress. When powered by a fire control supervised power supply, the lock will release immediately in an emergency.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3-2014 Grade 1
- UL305 Listed for Panic Hardware
- UL/cUL Listed for up to 3 hours for “A” labeled doors
- UL10C Positive Pressure Rated
- UL10B Neutral Pressure Rated
- Complies with ANSI 117.1 for accessible buildings and facilities