Take control in the fight against back door break-ins with the PRECISION Arm-A-Dor Series.
With so much depending on the security of a building’s rear exit, business owners simply cannot afford to install a standard exit device, alarm or deadbolt to the rear entry door. Installed by many of the nation’s largest retailers, the Arm-A-Dor Series is actually three products in one:
- Locking bar protection for security from the outside
- Built-in alarm to protect against inside theft
- Panic device
This durable, pre-assembled, all-in-one exit device protects a facility’s most important assets, while maximizing life safety at the same time.
- Four-point thru-bolt mounting for more secure construction
- Two-point solid steel deadbolt latching feature resists forced entry
- Integrated alarm triggers an audible signal when push-bar is activated
- Locking bar extends onto the door frame upon closing
- Weather and water-resistant
- Wide push bar design enhances the user experience during egress
- Easy-to-read emergency egress signage
- Pre-assembled for standard 3′ and 4′ doors