The X Series heavy-duty cylindrical knob lock features optional XC construction that combines a stainless steel and nonferrous-built chassis with stainless steel trim to resist corrosion when exposed to moisture and salt. It is ideal for government and military applications that are in marine environments.
The X Series is UL listed and is certified ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 1 for durability. The interchangeable cores provide quick, convenient re-keying and are compatible with cores built by other manufacturers. The X Series is designed for those unique applications that can use a knob and need added strength for security.
- Brass or cold-formed steel construction with a zinc dichromate for rust resistance
- Interchangeable cores can be removed for quick, easy re-keying
- Interchangeable cores are compatible with SFIC products from other manufacturers
- Heavy-wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel roses over steel through-bolted rose inserts provide added strength
- Available in multiple knob designs and finishes
- 10-year limited warranty