Warren Doors & Access Control is an authorized distributor for the multitude of products within Allegion’s family of brands. Amongst their hardware offerings they have some tailored to access control, such as Locknetics. Backed by the strength and promise of Allegion, Locknetics provides electromechanical hardware for access control solutions. Designed to fit the challenges of everyday, on the job applications, the Locknetics portfolio, with electric strikes, electro-magnetic locks and access control accessories, offers more options with fewer SKUS, all at a practical price point. The simplicity of these offerings can be highlighted through a few of the Locknetics products.
Locknetics Wave Switch Specialty Switch
Touchless Wave Switch Series is ideal where a sanitary environment is desired, such as healthcare facilities, restaurants and laboratories.
- Adjustable time delay
- Dual LED (Red/Green) indicates inactive/active status
- 12/24 VDC with SPDT switch included
- Available in flush or surface mount with metal box
- Sensor detection range up to approximately 4″
Locknetics CSW Series
The CSW Series of switches were designed for a concealed desk application and used to release an electric lock or device from a remote location.
- Surface mounting, large Square (CSW-200)
- Flush Mounted, Small Rectangle (CSW-100)
- Made from PVC material
- SPDT Switch
- Momentary Toggle Action
Locknetics Push Plates
The PPH Series of push plates are dependable, responsive and easy to install. These assisted door controls are ideal for a broad range of door automation.
- Stainless steel faceplate with engraved text
- Tamper resistant mounting
- Standard and narrow stile options available
- LED model (PPH-200-LED) available