Every environment has special needs to be catered to, leaving an owner to consider how to optimize the use of their space. Warren Doors & Access Control can recommend and provide options that will offer the most effective solutions to your building. For example, to reduce the amount of space used, limit operational noise, and minimize maintenance a building may require the use of sliding doors. These doors can most effectively be used in spaces such as clinics, patient rooms, medical office buildings, free standing emergency rooms, patient restrooms and other healthcare applications. A quality supplier of these sliding doors we often use would be AD Systems and their ExamSlideTM doors.
ExamSlide meets rigorous demands of today’s LEAN Healthcare facilities. These sliding doors were purpose built for healthcare and are constructed with the highest quality, commercial grade hardware, along with precision engineered framing system to provide years of trouble free service. ExamSlide can address a broad range of outpatient and inpatient facility needs. These doors have a variety of features and benefits that can work for your space.
- Choice of materials, finishes and hardware
- Heavy-duty, top-hung roller system for smooth operation without floor tracks (low maintenance)
- Aluminum perimeter frame wraps around the wall opening to protect drywall and resist impact
- High quality extrusions are designed to accommodate real world construction tolerances, resulting in a superior finished installation
- Smooth silicone gasketing for easier cleaning
- Strong door guide slides smoothly inside fully mortised channel, for a clean look and smooth operation
- High quality paint finish for a polished look that is easy to touch up
- Standard three side perimeter acoustical seals
- Optional patented drop seal to ensure enhanced acoustic performance while maintaining a flush door edge
- Soft closer technology designed to reduce pinch points – tested to over 150,000 cycles
- No visible fasteners on the end caps for a clean aesthetic
- Meets the rigorous demands of today’s LEAN-model healthcare facilities