Warren Doors & Access Control is an authorized distributor of Locknetics products. Contact us today to get a quote for your next project!
Backed by the strength and promise of Allegion, Locknetics provides electromechanical hardware for access control solutions. Designed to fit the challenges of everyday, on the job applications, the Locknetics portfolio, with electric strikes, electro-magnetic locks and access control accessories, offers more options with fewer SKUS, all at a practical price point.
- LP Series: The LP Series of power supplies include a 1.5 amp and 2.5 amp option to power various electronic access control devices and most single or double door applications. This line of UL294 certified, Class 2 power supplies have field selectable output voltage, a built-in charger for battery backup and the ability for fire alarm integration. Field replacement is simple with an industry common power supply board footprint and power can be easily managed with the addition of the RDB4 option board.
- IPB-100 Push Buttons: The IPB-100 Series combines the most popular buttons in one box. Packaged with large square pushbutton with multiple lenses and switches for maximum flexibility. Includes LED illuminated push button.
- CSW Series: The CSW Series of switches were designed for a concealed desk application and used to release an electric lock or device from a remote location.
- Emergency Breaks: The resettable EGB Series are call points that can be activated without a power supply during emergencies.
- EMS Series: This versatile sensor can be surface mounted above any door, as well as the ceiling or wall. The flexibility and low profile design make it an effective sensor for managing building security and traffic flow.
- Door Cords: The door cords offer a protective conduit for running wires from the frame to the door installed with electrical devices such as electrified locks.
- Metal Push Buttons: The metal push to exit button provides increased security with a durable and stylish appearance.
- IPB-300 Series: The IPB-300 Series combines the most popular buttons in one box. Packaged with both red and green lenses for optimal flexibility. Includes LED illuminated mushroom-style round push button.
- Push Plates: The PPH Series of push plates are dependable, responsive and easy to install. These assisted door controls are ideal for a broad range of door automation.
- Timer Buzzer Rectifier: The TBR-100 is a multi-functional device made to serve as an added layer of security or convenience for your access control system. The TBR-100 offers a delay timer, buzzer and AC to DC rectifier all in one package.