Warren Doors & Access Control is an authorized distributor of BEST products, including access control and hardware. Contact us today to get a quote for your next project!
Known for its American craftsmanship and proven performance, BEST solutions and components form the pinnacle of today’s toughest mechanical security solutions. Whether it’s a mechanical lock or an electronic monitoring system, BEST products promise durability and performance in a wide variety of applications. With unparalleled commitment to quality and engineering, they’ve crafted some of the most versatile, high-quality access solutions available today. Their industry-leading interchangeable cores and masterkey systems make BEST a top choice among distributors and customers worldwide.
When violence occurs, technology can help place a barrier between assailants and your people. SHELTER adapts to your building layout, traffic flow and security protocol.
- Use the software to set up how you want the building(s) doors to respond to an incident
- Admins can initiate a lockdown with a fob
- The lockdown can include a single door, a set of doors, an area of the building, or the entire building or campus
- SHELTER can connect with an alarm panel to notify first responders immediately
- Complete system includes cylindrical and mortise locks, exit devices, gateway, signal repeaters, control fobs and management software
- Wireless Solution: Easily retrofits to existing doors in buildings new and old
- Cloud-based software: Customize lockdown strategies, control remotely and integrate with existing systems
- Scalable: To fit most any-size building or campus
- Proven: As a solid defense against active aggressors
- Affordable: More cost-effective than standard wired solutions
- Maintains egress during lockdown: Code compliant, enables people in locked areas to exit a room or building
- Versatile: Available for cylindrical and mortise locks
- Mechanical Locks: Available for both medium- and heavy-duty applications, their mechanical locks—all engineered with the BEST original interchangeable core—provide the protection and security you need in any environment. Their portfolio of locks come in a broad selection of functions, styles and finishes.
- Keys + Cores: The unique way a key and core come together is the foundation of how every opening is secured. With their unique combinating and keying, their distributors can ensure keys and cores work together in a way that not only ensures the integrity of every opening, but also makes them easy to maintain and manage over the life of the product.
- Electromechanical: By blending the best of traditional mechanical locks with innovative electronics, BEST electromechanical solutions give you the ability to control your system with greater ease and peace of mind.
- Standalone and Offline Electronic Locks: Designed for both basic and multi-level high security requirements, BEST’s standalone locks offer the security, efficiency and convenience of electronic access control without the complexity of a networked system.
- Wireless: Designed for access control or responsive lockdown, their wireless locks offer a number of options and features. And with no wires to run, they are not only more cost-effective, but also more flexible and easier to manage.
- Behavioral Health Products: The BEST behavioral healthcare solutions portfolio provides comprehensive products designed to meet these unique application challenges. Their solutions—equipped with the most effective door locks, alarms and related hardware—aid caregivers in protecting at-risk patients in facilities such as VA medical centers, state and private psychiatric facilities, juvenile detention homes and addiction treatment centers.
- Door Closers: The mainstay of a safe door, door closers control a door and protect the security and safety of a building and its occupants. BEST offers a portfolio of technologically advanced door control solutions that suit a variety of applications.
- Padlocks: At the heart of every BEST padlock is a standard removable core that is interchangeable throughout most of the entire BEST product line. This standardization permits STANLEY/BEST locks of any type, size or style to be masterkeyed into one system that can expand to meet future locking needs.