Warren Doors & Access Control is an authorized distributor of SELECT Hinges. Contact us today to get a quote for your next project!
Since 1990, SELECT Products Limited has manufactured high-quality, architectural-grade aluminum geared continuous hinges for both new construction and retrofit applications. In 2004, they added continuous pin & barrel hinges, including stainless steel, when you need the look of stainless for special applications. Well over a million SELECT hinges have been specified for schools, hospitals, hotels, offices, airports, stadiums, storefronts and many other commercial and industrial buildings.
Geared Continuous Hinges
- Concealed: Concealed mount. No mortise required. For new construction or renovation/retrofit.
- Swing Clear: Concealed hinge with swing-clear action. Ideal for hospital applications.
- Full Surface: Ideal for renovation/retrofit or new construction. Surface mount on face of existing or new door and frame.
- Wide Throw: Concealed hinge with wide throw for clearance of brick moldings or special door/frame designs.
- Half Surface: For renovation/retrofit or new construction. Mounts on door face and frame rabbet.
- Half Mortise: For renovation/retrofit or new construction.
Pin & Barrel Hinges
- Concealed: Concealed edge mount. No mortise required. For new construction or renovation/retrofit.
- Half Surface: Mounts on door face and frame rabbett. Applicable for renovation/retrofit or new construction.
- Full Surface: Surface mount on face of existing or new door and frame. Suitable for renovation/retrofit or new construction.
- Swing Clear: Provides maximum clearance for operating room and similar doors. Door guard protects door at hinge edge.
- Half Mortise: Mounts on frame face and door edge. Applicable for renovation/retrofit or new construction.
- Geared: Full surface hinges for high-frequency partition doors 36″ wide (max.) weighing up to 80 lb. Ideal for renovation/retrofit. One-way fasteners available for 3/4″, 1″ or 1-1/4″ partitions.
- Pin & Barrel: Full surface hinges for high-frequency partition doors weighing up to 80 lb., consult factory for doors wider than 36″. Ideal for renovation/retrofit.
Accessories & Preps
- Metal Tipit®: Ligature-resistant. Durable aluminum, available in two sizes.
- Polymer Tipit®: Increase room safety quick. High-tech polymer, available in two sizes and two colors.
- Hospital Tip Prep: Angle-cut hospital tip with polymer end cap leaves no exposed edges. Available in two colors.
- HB375 Drill Bit: .375” hole diameter; specially designed for our hinges. Eliminates the need for a center punch.
- Shim Stock: Clear anodized aluminum flat lengths or translucent rolls.
- Pivot Hinge Hole Covers: Cover holes left by previous pivot hinge preps. Easy, self-adhesive application.
- Electric Full Service Hinge: SELECT’s exclusive, patented concealed transfer device. For SL57 hinge.
- Accessible Through-Wire (ATW): Fully integrated design makes electrical repairs easy. For geared concealed hinges.
- Removable ATW Panel: Electrify an existing geared concealed hinge or repair a failed electronic entryway.
- ATW Adaptor: ATW lead adaptor with 12-wire Molex® connector. Available in 4 lengths.
- Access Panel: Opens to allow easy inspection of electrical components.
- Removable Panel: Detaches to make electrical component testing or replacement easier without removing door or entire hinge.
- SL301 Special-Lite Door Sweep: Create a weather-tight seal with any style threshold. For door widths from 12″ to 48″.