Warren Doors & Access Control is an authorized distributor of Raco Interiors. Contact us today to get a quote for your next project!
The difference at RACO is that every product is built with your specific project in mind. They pride themselves on creating a sustainable answer to every design question. Not only does their sales team have the answer to your questions, but they learn about your project, your team, and your needs, so that they can come up with the best possible answer to your specific design and function requirements.
Aluminum stile and rail doors offer a window into the space, allowing natural light to filter into the offices. Swing doors can be furnished with an adjustable bottom rail to accommodate floor deflection.
- Aluminum stile and rail
- Wide Stile 5”, Medium Stile 4”, Narrow Stile 2”
- Many options of top and bottom rails, to accommodate any hardware
- Swinging Doors or Sliding Doors
- Factory glazed option, ¼”, 3/8”, or ½” glass. Inquire if thicker glass is specified.
- ADA Compliant
Solutions frames offer unlimited design capabilities, screw spline joinery for tight corners, multiple profiles that can be mixed and matched in the same elevation, specialty frame applications, unlimited hardware preps, and positive pressure fire rating options.
- Single or double door frames
- Sidelites, clerestories, borrowed lites
- Continuous OfficeFronts™
- Butt glazed options
- ¼”, 3/8”, ½”, 9/16” glass
- Face profiles from 1” to 10”
- Numerous trim depths, 3/8” to 1”
- Wall sizes 3-1/2”, 3-3/4”, 4-5/8”, 4-7/8”, 5-1/4”, 5-1/2”, 6-1/8”, 7-1/4”
- Adjustable throat door frame sizes up to 9-3/4”
- Pocket, bi-fold, bypassing specialty door frames
- Most hardware is compatible and factory prepped
- Wrap sheetrock or abut using a prefinished starter channel
- Option – Trim profiles to match non-standard applications