Warren Doors & Access Control is an authorized distributor of MARSHFIELD-ALGOMA products. Contact us today to get a quote for your next project!
MARSHFIELD-ALGOMA provides customers, specifiers and channel partners a single brand to specify virtually any project with confidence. A single source for the broadest, most compelling offering in the wood door industry.
Marshfield Door Systems history is rich in innovation and technology. In 1965 the Weyerhaeuser Company, former parent company of Marshfield, opened a particleboard operation at the Marshfield complex. This particleboard plant was eventually converted to Steam Thru technology, which proved to be the most efficient technique for manufacturing particleboard door core. Marshfield remains to this day the only door company that manufactures its own core and provides their competitors with much of their particleboard and fire-resistant core products. In 1995 Marshfield developed DoorBuilder, a quote and estimating software system. This quoting and estimating tool revolutionized the industry by shortening the time it takes to quote large projects, reducing costly mistakes and to help significantly shorten order lead times. For more the six decades Algoma Hardwoods has produced and distributed the finest architectural and commercial wood doors in North America. In 1947, Algoma emerged as a leader in fire door construction with its introduction of the first wood-face mineral-core fire door.
MARSHFIELD-ALGOMA is now a legacy company of Masonite Architectural.
Turn institutional, architectural and higher aesthetic projects into experiences with Aspiro’s broad range of customizable options based in quality designs and craftsmanship.
- Authentic Stile and Rail: Elevate world-class environments with the enduring beauty of traditional stile and rail designs.
- Select Wood Veneer: Leave a lasting impression with professionally crafted natural and reconstituted wood veneer.
- Premium Painted: Enhance visual impact with doors that have been professionally finished and painted in-house.
- Laminates and Impact: Choose from a variety of designs in high-pressure decorative laminate and high-impact surfaces.
- Attack Resistant Door Opening: Attack Resistant Door Openings create an added layer of protection designed to slow down the entry of an active shooter into a room.