Warren Doors & Access Control is an authorized distributor of Falcon products. Contact us today to get a quote on your next project!
Falcon prides itself on simple, cost-effective products that meet or exceed life safety and building requirements. But beyond this, Falcon has one of the most extensive lines of products in the market, with applications for a variety of security and safety needs. Falcon is the perfect option for customers who are interested in high quality, cost-effective safety.
- B Series Grade 2 Cylindrical Lock: The B Series is a grade 2 cylindrical lock built to offer tough and reliable performance when cost is a concern.
- K Series Grade 1 Cylindrical Lock: The K Series is a Grade 1 cylindrical lock ideal for high-traffic and high-abuse applications.
- X Series Grade 1 Cylindrical Lock: The X Series is a heavy-duty, Grade 1 cylindrical knob lock built for durability and corrosion resistance.
- T Series Grade 1 Cylindrical Lock: The T Series are extra heavy-duty Grade 1 cylindrical locks designed to stand up to high-traffic and heavy-abuse applications.
- RU Series Grade 1 Cylindrical Lock: The RU Series is a Grade 1 preassembled extra heavy-duty unit lock ideal for preserving old doors and covering old door preparation.
- W Series Grade 2 Cylindrical Lock: The W Series is a Grade 2 cylindrical lock with various trim options. It is designed for low-traffic doorways in any building.
- H2 Series Interconnected Lock: The H2 Series is a Grade 2 interconnected lock that provides a single-motion egress.
- MA Series Grade 1 Mortise Lock: The MA Series is a heavy-duty, Grade 1 mortise lock that offers versatility, toughness and dependability at an affordable price.
- D100 Grade 1 Deadbolt: Falcon grade 1 deadbolts deliver superior performance with durability, convenience and unmatched value. Standard features include an anti-saw, hardened steel bolt, also anti-pry shield, anti-wrench trim ring and metal dustbox.
- D200 Grade 2 Deadbolt: Falcon grade 2 deadbolts are made for durability, convenience and value. Standard features include an anti-saw bolt, anti-pry shield, anti-wrench trim ring and metal dustbox.
- SC70A Series Closer: This heavy-duty closer is designed for busy commercial and institutional applications.
- SC80A Series Closer: This medium-duty closer is designed for residential and commercial applications.
- SC60A Series Closer: This light- to medium-duty closer is designed for commercial applications like a small boutique or office.
- SC90A Series Closer: This light-duty closer is designed for interior residential and light commercial applications.
- OHC100 Series Closer: These overhead concealed closers are designed for a neat aesthetic while still providing durability and reliability.
- 8200 Series Operator: The 8200 Series is an electromechanical surface-mounted automatic operator designed for areas needing easy accessibility.
- 1990/2090 Series Exit Devices: The 1990/2090 Series exit devices are grade 1 narrow stile cross bar exit devices with a classic aluminum storefront design.
- Motorized Electric Latch Retraction: Falcon MEL is an affordable, energy-efficient around-the-door solution using motorized latch retraction.
- 2390 Series Recessed Exit Device: The 2390 Series exit devices are grade 1 recessed push pad exit devices designed for aluminum doors.
- 24/25 Series Push Pad Exit Device: The 24/25 Series are architectural narrow and wide stile push pad exit devices that provide quality, durability and a polished aesthetic at an affordable price. Economical alternative that incorporates a modern touch bar styling for any door type.
- 19 Series Push Pad Exit Device: The 19 Series is a light-duty, narrow stile push pad exit device that is designed to provide dependable egress at a solid price.
- 1490/1590 Series Touch Bar Exit Device: The 1490/1590 Series exit devices are grade 1 narrow stile touch bar exit devices designed to provide durability on aluminum doors.
- 1690/1790 Series Touch Bar Exit Device: The 1690/1790 Series are grade 1 narrow stile touch bar exit devices designed to provide durability on aluminum doors.
- 20 Series Exit Device: The 20 series is a light-to-medium duty, Grade 1 exit device.
- Conventional Cylinders: Falcon’s full line of conventional cylinders ensure durability, performance and security. Ideal for light commercial and residential applications.
- Interchangeable Core Cylinders: Versatile and easy-to-use interchangeable cores are built for security and convenience at an affordable price.
- Key Control: Falcon keys and key control programs better enable safe, accurate key control at an affordable price.
- Classic Keyways: Falcon offers a full line of keyways and options to meet conventional and interchangeable core needs at an affordable price.