Warren Doors & Access Control is an authorized distributor of Eggers Industries. Contact us today to get a quote on your next project!
Eggers Industries is part of the VT family of brands.
Stile and Rail Doors
Whether you’re restoring a historic building or wanting to add the perfect detail to new construction, you’ll find the performance and beauty your project demands in VT’s wide selection of standard and custom stile and rail doors. With the addition of the Eggers’ Collection, your design possibilities are endless. Match or create any door aesthetic with their advanced custom capabilities. They have state-of-the-art machinery with a wide array of domestic and import veneers in stock along with customizable panels, glass, and door tops. Choose from raised membrane pressed, raised rim-banded, flat, louver, and glass panels, or add additional distinctive character with a custom sticking profile. With sketch-face, laser marquetry, inlay and split species design capabilities, you’ll find the intricate details your project demands in VT. All their doors are manufactured to meet the strictest performance standards and are factory finished to match flawlessly, offering the perfect balance of style and performance. Rest assured with nearly 200 years of combined industry experience, VT brings even more expertise to our customers. When you need the right door to fit your project, look no further than the impeccable craftsmanship and design options available from VT stile and rail doors.
- Doors meet WDMA/AWS Custom Grade and Premium Grade quality standards
- Non-rated, 20-, 45-, 60- and 90-minute fire ratings
- Raised membrane pressed, raised rim-banded, flat, glass, and louver panel options
- Full array of domestic and imported veneer options
- Acoustical ratings available
- FSC® and NAUF certifications available upon request, contributes to LEED® v4.
- Factory-machined to exact requirements for hardware
- Laser marquetry, sketch-face, inlay & split species designs available
- Matching wood jambs available
- Standard 10″ bottom rail meets ADA requirements